Monday, March 4, 2013

...Bogs Visionary Orchestra...

Last night, we hosted our first "house show".  Some great friends came over and shared a potluck of  amazing soups and scrumptious breads, and Hieronymus A. Bogs (from Bogs Visionary Orchestra) shared some of his songs with us.  I had a great time.  Here are a couple of photos from the night and a couple of my favorite Bogs' tunes, and make sure to check out his website....he's an all around good egg.  After such a fun night, I hope to do more shows in the future.

"Bogs Visionary Orchestra: Jesus"

"Bogs Visionary Orchestra: (Bonus Track)"


  1. I know this site gives quality based articles and additional
    information, is there any other web site which
    offers these stuff in quality?

    Look at my web page ...

  2. It's very trouble-free to find out any topic on net as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this website.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: Minecraft Tutorial

  3. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and
    adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh
    updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    Also visit my blog post; Minecraft 1.5 Lets Play

  4. If you are going for fіnеst contentѕ like I dо, just pay a visit thiѕ wеb site every day ѕince it gives quality contents, thanks

    Mу web blog diamondlinks review